Holy Week 2015 in review
Holy Week is the most sacred time in the church year, culminating in the triduum and Easter, celebrating the death and resurrection of Jesus.
All parishes of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati celebrations of Holy Week. As the official church of the archbishop, the Cathedral of St. Peter in Chains in downtown Cincinnati holds a special prominence in the worship life of the local church.
- More Holy Week-related stories
- Good Friday collection to benefit Middle East Christians
- Archdiocese, cathedral mark Holy Week, Easter
- Priest encourages faithful to “Wear the Wood” on Good Friday
- Tradition of Praying of the Steps to continue
Included below is a photo gallery of Holy Week liturgies at the cathedral including; Palm Sunday, the Chrism Mass, Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
Posted April 7, 2015