Posts Tagged

al’s on the ohio

80 years Sister Irvin Marie Kreimer Sister Irvin entered the Sisters of St. Francis on September 8, 1938 from St. Leo Parish, Cincinnati, and made final vows on August 12, 1944. She taught in the archdiocese at St. Aloysius School, Sayler Park; St. Peter School, Chillicothe; St. Peter School, Hamilton;

By Patricia McGeever When school was dismissed May 24 at St. Aloysius on the Ohio, the doors closed for good on decades of tradition. It was the final day of classes at the 149-year-old grade school in Sayler Park. Generations of children passed through the hallways. For the close-knit community,