Tell Us About Your Father
On December 8, 2020, Pope Francis proclaimed a “Year of St. Joseph”. St. Joseph, a humble carpenter, was chosen by God to raise Jesus and care for the Blessed Virgin Mary.
The feast of St. Joseph is Friday, March 19th, and The Catholic Telegraph has decided to dedicate the entire March 2021 issue to St. Joseph. In light of that theme, we would like to hear from you about your father! We invite you to write us a letter sharing just what made your father a great gift from God. Your submission might be published in the March issue!
Submissions should be limited to 300 words. Feel free to be creative in how you tell us about your father, but here are a few prompts to get you started:
- What is your best memory of your father?
- How did your father show you the love of God the father?
- What did your father do that helped you become the person you are today?
- What is the best lesson your father ever taught you?
- What qualities does your father possess that made him a great father?
Use the form below to share your submission. Our Catholic Telegraph team will review all submissions and choose our favorites to be printed in the March 2021 issue. Submissions are due by Friday, January 25th.