Tell us about your mother
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 9, and The Catholic Telegraph wants to celebrate and honor the power and impact of a mother’s love. We want to hear stories from you, our readers, about your mom – and your letter could be published in our May issue!
Submissions should be limited to 300 words. Feel free to be creative in how you tell us about your mother, but here are a few prompts to help you get started:
• What is your best memory of your mom?
• How did your mother help you grow in your faith?
• What is something your mother did that you will never forget?
• What is a lesson your mother taught you that had an impact on your life?
• What three words or qualities best describe your mother, and why?
Use the form below to share your submission. Our Catholic Telegraph team will review all submissions and choose our favorites to be printed in the May 2021 issue. Submissions are due by Thursday, March 25th.