St. John Bosco’s Feast Day Drive Thru at Maria Stein Shrine
January 22 - January 26$8.00
Maria Stein Shrine with Bella’s Italian Grille in Celina to celebrate St. John Bosco’s Feast Day and offer you two drive-thru meal options!
St. John Bosco was an Italian Roman Catholic priest, educator, and writer of the 19th century. A follower of the spirituality and philosophy of Francis de Sales, Bosco was an ardent devotee of Mary, mother of Jesus, under the title Mary Help of Christians. The Shrine is an honored custodian of his holy relic, which is on display in the Relic Chapel.
▪ The meals are PRE-SALE ONLY. Sale ends January 26th.
▪ Pick up at the Maria Stein Shrine on January 31st from 11:30am – 1:00pm.
▪ Dinner 1: Bosco Bake (meatballs, penne pasta, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese)
▪ Dinner 2: Chicken Alfredo (chicken, penne pasta and alfredo sauce)
▪ Each dinner includes one warm, cheese-filled, bosco stick.
▪ You can add on 10 frozen bosco sticks (for enjoying later) to your order for $10.00.
▪ These are dinner, not lunch, sized portions.
Order tickets online, purchase them at the Shrine or call Diana Russell at 419-925-4532 for assistance.