Priests Personnel Updates
Effective December 4, 2021
- Reverend Roberto Carlos Becerra Reyes, (Diocese of Coatzacoalcos), Parochial Vicar of Our Lady of the Rosary, Greenhills, St. Matthias the Apostle, Cincinnati, and St. Ann Parish, Groesbeck.
Effective July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023.
- Reverend Mark Hoying, C.PP.S., Parochial Vicar of NW8 Family of Parishes which includes Holy Redeemer, New Bremen, St. Rose, St. Rose, St. Sebastian, Celina, Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Cassella, Precious Blood, Chickasaw, St. John the Baptist, Maria Stein, St. Augustine, Minster, St. Joseph, Egypt.
- Reverend Anthony Fortman, C.PP.S., Parochial Vicar of NE6 Family of Parishes which includes Precious Blood, Dayton, St. Paul, Englewood, St. Rita, Dayton, Holy Trinity, Dayton, St. Joseph, Dayton and Emmanuel, Dayton.
Retirement from active ministry
- Reverend David Fay, Pastor, St. Gabriel, Glendale, effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend J. Dennis Jaspers, Pastor, All Saints and St. Vincent Ferrer, Cincinnati, effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend Greg Konerman, Pastor, Church of the Holy Angels and St. Anthony, Dayton, effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend Thomas Kreidler, Pastor, Immaculate Heart of Mary, effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend Thomas Nolker, Pastor, St. James the Greater, White Oak, effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend Dale Peterka, Chaplain, Jewish Hospital, effective April 6, 2022
- Reverend Donald Rettig, Pastor, St. Vincent de Paul, Cincinnati, effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend Terrance Schneider, Pastor, St. Luke, Beavercreek, effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend James Schutte, Pastor, St. Leo and St. Boniface, Cincinnati, effective July 1, 2022
- Reverend James Simons, Pastor, St. Denis, Versailles, Holy Family, Frenchtown, and Immaculate Conception, Bradford, effective July 1, 2022