The Priests’ Personnel Office Announces Assignments
Effective June 22, 2020
- Most Rev. Joseph Binzer, Program Coordinator: Services for Senior Clergy; Director of Health and Hospital Ministries, and Hospital Chaplaincy.
- Reverend Father John Mark Solitario, OP, Parochial Vicar of St. Gertrude Parish, Maderia.
Effective July 1, 2020
- Father Eric Roush, Pastor of Nativity of Our Lord, Cincinnati, while continuing as Pastor of Holy Trinity, Cincinnati.
- Father John W. Tonkin, Pastor of St. John the Baptist, Tipp City, while continuing as Pastor of St. Christopher, Vandalia.
- Father Thomas Wray, Parochial Vicar of All Saints and St. Vincent Ferrer Parishes, Cincinnati, while continuing as part-time Chaplain at Bethesda North Hospital.
- Father Jack Wehman, Temporary Parochial Administrator, Good Shepherd, from July 1, 2020 through July 31, 2020, while Fr. Mannebach is on sabbatical.
Effective August 1, 2020
- Very Reverend Jeffrey Kirch, C.PP.S., Temporary Parochial Administrator, Marion Catholic Community from August 1, 2020 through September 8, 2020.
Effective September 1, 2020
- Father Paul Lickteig, S.J., Pastor of St. Francis Xavier, Cincinnati.
Renewals – The following priests have been renewed in their current assignment:
- Father Eric Bowman, as Pastor of the Church of Transfiguration, West Milton, while continuing as Pastor of St. Patrick, Troy.
- Father Martin Fox, as Pastor of St. Remy, Russia.
- Father Jeffrey Kemper, as Pastor of St. John the Baptist, Harrison
- Father Thomas King, as Pastor of Guardian Angels, Cincinnati.
- Father Greg Konerman, as Pastor of St. Anthony, Dayton, while continuing as Pastor of Holy Angels, Dayton.
- Father Thomas Kreidler, as Pastor of Immaculate Heart of Mary, Anderson Township
- Father John MacQuarrie, as Pastor of St. Bernard, Springfield, while continuing as Pastor of St. Teresa of the Child Jesus, Springfield.
- Father Thomas Nolker, as Pastor of St. James the Greater, White Oak.
Retirement from Active Ministry
- Father Paul DeLuca, Pastor of Nativity of Our Lord, Cincinnati, effective July 1, 2020.