Job Opening: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Catholic Charities Southwest Ohio is currently accepting applications for a Full Time Sales & Marketing Coordinator for our AccuracyNow Languages Services department.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator (S&MC) is responsible for helping grow AccuracyNow business by proactively driving sales and lead generation activities. The S&MC will help identify potential clients; assist with the preparation of sales meetings and presentations; maintain accurate records on the status of new business opportunities and manage inbound leads. Though the primary responsibilities include client relationship management, opportunity identification and development, and data management, the S&MC will be flexible in conducting activities that contribute to the fulfillment of a dynamic business strategy with clients of various sizes and markets.
This position is based out of our Mid Pointe office location (7162 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45237), normal working schedule is Monday-Friday, 37. 5 hours per week, non-exempt, and reports to the Languages Services Director.
Essential Job Functions:
• Continually research and evaluate new sources of prospective customers
• Develop sales campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines targeting prospects
• Analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior
• Develop sales support materials for new and existing clients
• Establish and implement a revenue building, digital marketing strategy (plan)
• Develop and implement a lead-generation social media campaign
• Create and implement a public relations and community outreach plan to increase awareness of our brand and services
• Develop and maintain strong business/referral relationships with local healthcare facilities and providers – case managers, discharge planners, social workers, nurses, physicians, insurance representatives, marketing staff,
• Expand market share by continually engaging the community, staying up to date on industry trends and opportunities, promoting business services at industry networking events
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree in related field
• 3 years of past experience in sales, customer service, or customer relationship management.
• Experience in WordPress and Hootsuite is a required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Project management experience with numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Excellent computer skills for generating Excel reports, extracting data and measuring KPIs
• Advanced sales and customer service skills
• Ability to analyze consumer data to optimize sales efforts
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• 4+ years of Previous experience in graphic design, marketing or advertising
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements Human Resources at [email protected]. Resumes will be accepted through Wednesday, December 15, 2020.
Starting pay range for this position is between $21.00-$23.07/hour, depending upon experience.
Catholic Charities Southwest Ohio is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/Disabled/Vets.