Posts Tagged

Clifton

1910 Parish established. 1910 Original church building constructed. (It was demolished in the summer of 2021). 1914 School opened for grades 1-4; followed by grades, 5-6 the following year and grades 7-8 in 1918. 1930 Church building completed. 1954 Mural in apse painted. 1955 Wooden baldacchino installed over altar. Sisters

St. Monica Is the mother of convert St. Augustine. She is the patron saint of alcoholics, conversion, wives and mothers. St. George Is the patron of farmers, soldiers, archers, equestrians, chivalry, skin diseases and shepherds. A triptych of the saint from the church fits exactly on the building’s only remaining undecorated

February 16, 2011 By Eileen Connelly, OSU ARCHDIOCESE — Terry Brennan couldn’t be more pleased with the care his mother, Madlyn, has received during the three and half years she has lived at St. Paul’s Archbishop Leibold Home for the Aged, operated by the Little Sisters of the Poor. Located