Seven new Priest for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati
Today, May 15, 2021, seven men were ordained to the priesthood for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Archbishop Dennis M. Schnurr celebrated the Mass and conferred the Holy Orders of Priesthood. Archbishop Timothy P. Broglio, from the Archdiocese for the Military Services, concelebrated the Mass.
The seven new priests were given their first assignments at the conclusion of the Mass. They are:
• Father Elijah Puthoff, parochial Vicar at St. Joseph and St. Raphael, Springfield; St. Teresa of the Child Jesus, Springfield; St. Bernard, Springfield; St. Charles, South Charleston.
• Father Louis Jacquemin, parochial vicar at St. Henry, St. Henry; St. Aloysius, Carthegena; St. Bernard, Burketsville; St. Francis, Cranberry Prairie; St. Wendelin, St. Wendelin.
• Father Edward Hoffman, parochial vicar at St. Julie Billiart, Hamilton; St. Joseph, Hamilton; St. Peter in Chains, Hamilton.
• Father Scott Morgan, parochial vicar at St. William, Price Hill and St. Teresa of Avila, Price Hill.
• Father Anthony Marcelli, parochial vicar at St. Margaret-Saint John, Fairfax; St. Cecilia, Oakley; St. Anthony, Madisonville.
• Father Aaron Hess, parochial vicar at Holy Angels, Sidney and chaplain and faculty at Lehman High School.
• Father Michael Kapolka, parochial vicar at the Fort Recovery Cluster: Mary, Help of Christians, Fort Recovery, St. Joseph, St. Joseph, St. Paul, Sharpsburg, St. Peter, St. Peter.