Job Opening: Assistant to the Director of Development
ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
Assists Development Directors on a daily basis and performs administrative tasks as needed.
- Assists with events as requested. ● Participates in the planning of the overall Development program. ● Works collaboratively, in a team style, to maximize the particular strengths of each member of the Development Office staff.
- Respond to email communication as requested.
- Assist with Development Advisory Board meetings and communication.
- Assist with travel arrangements and create itineraries for Development Directors.
- Maintain files as needed.
- Make on-line purchases as requested.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Scan and print as requested.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings as requested.
- Provide arrangements for office meetings.
- Produce minutes from staff, board and committee meetings.
- Update documents as needed.
- Prepare and send holiday cards as needed (in particular Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Manage gift giving especially at Christmas time.
- Reconcile credit card billing for the office.
- Assist with expense accounts as needed.
- Participate in donor events as needed.
- Assist with event preparation and data entry as needed.
- Acquire and deliver staff birthday cards and gifts.
- Proof reading office materials
- Proof read Reflection
Accountable to: Director of Development
(20–25 hours a week position)
Please send cover letter and resume to Kevin Manley at [email protected]